The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
rayt2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie visiting a hotel.. have I been overcharged?

Hi brothers & sisters,

Recently I visited Chinatown H81 and was told the rates are $40 for 2-hours. Is this the normal rates? Or they have overcharged me?

I think I have read somewhere that H81 rates are $20 or $30 for 2 hours.. Please correct me if I am wrong..

Thank you!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newbie visiting a hotel.. have I been overcharged?

I've never book hourly at H81 Chinatown before, only overnight. And yes, H81 Chinatown is more expensive than other branches. The Bencoolen road one also.

The rest charges $10 per hour, although if some will try $30 for 2 hours. Just tell them normaly you're charged $20 for 2 hours and it should be fine.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 05-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon it depends on location and the type of hotel. But usually hotels charging by hourly is indeed $20/2hours. There is cheaper one I've been to which is $15/2 hours. $40 for 2 hours sounds a bit steep....
Old 05-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

transit for chinatown H81 is $30 per 2 hr

if they charge you extra 10, make sure it is for the membership. The reception very forceful when it comes to making people member de..
Old 05-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Bro, when did u go?
They did increased the price for Xmas and New Year.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

must tell them no need hot water for shower, no need bedsheets, no need mineral water and instant noodles, no need air-con, no need cable Tv.

Then they will give you cheap cheap rate..
Why you so like dat?
Old 06-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

maybe its a deluxe room.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

saintdevil could be right. They are very anal with imposing $10 "member's fee" for new customer. Tried that with me before repeatedly and I have to always emphasize that I'm not new customer to them.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 06-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

TS i think you must have visited them during the eve and actual holiday of the recent 2 PH.

and yes they indeed have an additional surcharge of $10 which i personally think wasn't mandatory.

I was counting down at one of the H81 and i paid only $20 for 2hrs.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
rayt2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went there two days ago which is a Monday.. So i think it should be normal rate. The worst part is the staff don't even told me that the $10 extra is for membership or whatsoever..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1