The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 16
kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold
Cara Ng

I believe many bros here know who is she, and also see her pictures and PCC.. just wanna share some stories about her with sbf bros.. my memories with her at 4 chain hotel located at geylang lor 39 a year ago.. me and my other bro was at hollywood( thai disco) with her partying, and we both wanted to attempt her as she was so hot and slutty. that night was the best in my life. after partying at hollywood we wanted to take a cab and go for supper.. suddenly in cab we got hanky panky with her.. each person press one side of her breast.. she was sitting in between us. she got so horny and french with us.. turn her head left and right, left and right. and then i suggested we should not go supper and instead go to a hotel and rest, and so i choose 4 chain hotel as it only requires one person IC. due to some personal reasons me and my friend dint wanna take out our ic and register for the hotel. and guess what? she offer to use hers. once we went up to the room she was acting shy.. standing at one corner look at us. me and my friend then took out our clothes and lie on bed acting tired.. she sat down beside us and so we started our ''mission''. i started fingering her and my friend french with her and just in less than 2minutes she got so wet and started stripping herself..... leopard lingerie

to be continued...
Old 30-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Samgentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cara Ng

https://www.facebook.com/cara.ngyr This one?
Old 30-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Pls share share the picture.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny34 View Post
I believe many bros here know who is she, and also see her pictures and PCC.. just wanna share some stories about her with sbf bros.. my memories with her at 4 chain hotel located at geylang lor 39 a year ago.. me and my other bro was at hollywood( thai disco) with her partying, and we both wanted to attempt her as she was so hot and slutty. that night was the best in my life. after partying at hollywood we wanted to take a cab and go for supper.. suddenly in cab we got hanky panky with her.. each person press one side of her breast.. she was sitting in between us. she got so horny and french with us.. turn her head left and right, left and right. and then i suggested we should not go supper and instead go to a hotel and rest, and so i choose 4 chain hotel as it only requires one person IC. due to some personal reasons me and my friend dint wanna take out our ic and register for the hotel. and guess what? she offer to use hers. once we went up to the room she was acting shy.. standing at one corner look at us. me and my friend then took out our clothes and lie on bed acting tired.. she sat down beside us and so we started our ''mission''. i started fingering her and my friend french with her and just in less than 2minutes she got so wet and started stripping herself..... leopard lingerie

to be continued...
Good start...up you liao
Please continue and share some photo as well...even better if you have video...

Quick Quick...don't stop

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 30-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 11
celeronss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterceleronss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterceleronss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue bro !
Old 30-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Kaozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The one with N.O.C. on youtube?
Old 30-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 16
kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold

I'm sharing my true experiences .. So broz here can try and attempt her. One good thing about her, not materialistic
Old 30-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping got more stories ...
Old 30-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny34 View Post
I'm sharing my true experiences .. So broz here can try and attempt her. One good thing about her, not materialistic
Show the pic.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 22
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Who is cara ng???
Old 30-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6694 / Power: 22
compgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond reputecompgen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Who is cara ng???
Yup, who is Cara Ng? Got pic?

NB:
1) Feel free to PM me if I had miss to return up
2) Only return up to giving account

Fresh Post: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/reputation.php?p=15436999
Old 30-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 12
exveex is a name known to allexveex is a name known to allexveex is a name known to allexveex is a name known to allexveex is a name known to allexveex is a name known to all

http://instagram.com/ngyiru

This one?
Old 30-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hell666hole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

holy eyebrow!
Old 30-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

No idea who TS talking about.
Old 31-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

photo pls bro...this is a PHOTO exchange forum side ,....waiting...aha
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1