The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Attn** -Eve- 23 years old Tall Willowy local chinese

Eve
Local Chinese
168cm
56kg
34B-25-34

Services: BBBJ, Licking, Fingering, French Kissing (No CIM, Anal, Swallow)

Light Smoker, 2 small tattoos.

She takes chinese and malays.

Damage: 400/90/2

Eve is someone who can easily pass as a lingerie model. She's very leggy so she looks Hot on her Heels. She has a lustrous crowning glory of sensuous waves of black hair that pass her shoulders! Delicious curves that you hadn’t even known existed on a female body sashay as she moves. Her wicked smile, her big dark eyes twinkling in a way that makes you wonder what else she has planned for your entertainment. Not tanned nor fair-complexioned, this tall willowy barbie-doll with delicate pretty features comes from a traditional DNA of head-turners.

She loves to take her pleasure with the most alluring males she sets her eyes on. Be wary of her smoldering passion, this bewitching angel does wage a dazzling campaign of seduction that becomes so tantalizingly scandalous. In one glorious night in her arms, you'll discover a sensual enchantress whose mere touch drives you to wild abandon. Sexy Eve is one who pierces the armor of your strength and will; who fires your very soul; entwining your night's destiny and challenging your deepest desires.

Eve can service you usually on her off-days from 1200 to 1630 last appointment on weekdays.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Attn** -Eve- 23 years old Tall Willowy local chinese

Eve can service you on Thursday & Friday from 1200 to 1630 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 13-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

Eve can service you on Thursday & Friday from 1200 to 1630 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 13-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Old 14-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Eve can service you today from 1200 to 1630 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 14-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Eve can service you today from 1300 to 1630 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 18-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Eve can service you today from 1500 to 1900 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 18-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

Eve can service you today from 1700 to 1900 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 20-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Eve can service you today from 1400 to 1600 last appointment at Kovan-Fragrance. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 20-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

Eve can service you today from 1400 to 1600 last appointment at Kovan-Fragrance. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 20-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

Eve can service you today from 1600 to 1700 last appointment. Please PM me your name, year of birth, ethnic, mobile line and email address. Thanks!
Old 20-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingkondomzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i pmed you and still waiting for your link and approval
Old 21-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster