The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
sofital deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Never by money. If unlock by money means the masseurs are WLs.

Looks and physique do help. I have two friends who are true players and I learn from them A lot.

A great smile and a few funny jokes to break ice. Nice loving foreplay like how you treat your lover is important. A good understanding of a gal's erogenous zones are important. Then finger or lick to make her high then finally just have sex lo. And no, they don't need to open mouth and ask for permission to have sex.

What is incredible is how they know when the gals are going to cum during fingering or licking. This is the key to having sex with them. This is something I am still learning.
As long as you can touch her gspot, no need long time now she going to cum
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Ok fellow experienced shifus and brosters, I have another question or myth to clarify , “ Do the time of the day matter? Like is it higher chance to unlock in the day or night? Or no difference?” Let us know about your valuable insights hehe…
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:

Looks and physique do help. I have two friends who are true players and I learn from them A lot.

A great smile and a few funny jokes to break ice. Nice loving foreplay like how you treat your lover is important. A good understanding of a gal's erogenous zones are important. Then finger or lick to make her high then finally just have sex lo. And no, they don't need to open mouth and ask for permission to have sex.

What is incredible is how they know when the gals are going to cum during fingering or licking. This is the key to having sex with them. This is something I am still learning.
Salute you and your friends unlock raw with ML in 1st/2nd session bro. But how to foreplay when massage 45mins and 15mins GQ? What if ML wear long pants?

I think must be yandao for ML fast drop pants let your friends makan
Can raw without top-up is highly skilled I agree
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Unlocking ML for FJ during 1st/2nd session quite power leh.

I don’t think I ever manage to unless the ML already accepted FJ in the first place.

Can’t even unlock HJ for those syt ML in decent MP…
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:

Viet ml are easier to unlock, I have unlocked 2 and they allowed me to cip.. on their off day I can ask them over to my hse..book gran and tip them 100 they also nvr complain..even raw one in carpark before..hahaha too bad all kena caught and send back..good news is I'm clear after my health screening
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

sometimes, the time of the month matters. if you kena one that happens to be needy and the 2 of you happen to have chemistry, fireworks can happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Ok fellow experienced shifus and brosters, I have another question or myth to clarify , “ Do the time of the day matter? Like is it higher chance to unlock in the day or night? Or no difference?” Let us know about your valuable insights hehe…
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johndon7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not worth the rusk
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Salute you and your friends unlock raw with ML in 1st/2nd session bro. But how to foreplay when massage 45mins and 15mins GQ? What if ML wear long pants?

I think must be yandao for ML fast drop pants let your friends makan
Can raw without top-up is highly skilled I agree

Why is massage 45 minutes and 15 min GQ? Who set that rule?

And all masseurs wear long pants in cat 1 spa. Most of them don't drop their pants automatically la.

As for raw, it's not intentional. It is way too troublesome to take out a condom and wear it and then preserve the wrapper. And traces of condom usage can lead to disciplinary action taken against the masseur.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1