The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
No. They cannot converse in English. Gaito is actually only used by local Vietnamese and that's why they charge local Viet prices. You must use translator and translate from English to Vietnamese in Google translator and copy and paste. They will think you are local Viet then it's ok.

However, the moment you use English/Chinese, they know you are foreigner from the initial zalo or telegram messages, they either reject or they may increase the rates to almost double due to "foreigner surcharge". Remember, they always charge more for foreigners.

When you meet up with the gals, communicate using simple Vietnamese or use Google translator. They are ok.

A few days ago, I up a very young cute syt. I paid extra 200k vnd foreigner surcharge in the first visit. But I kept making her laughable and tickle her. Then in the rtf, she refused the foreigner surcharge and I paid the same as local viets... She kept frenching me and even bade me farewell as I rushed off to fly back to Singapore. Even kept sending me good morning messages and told me not to forget her.
wa steady lah thanks for sharing bro and glad you had fun. Any tips to look out for using gaito? Just afraid of like getting mobbed/rob or scam etc when I go into the room
Old 24-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
wa steady lah thanks for sharing bro and glad you had fun. Any tips to look out for using gaito? Just afraid of like getting mobbed/rob or scam etc when I go into the room
No la. They will tell you to book a budget hotel room for an hour. It's usually between 100k to 150k vnd an hour. She will give you the address of the budget hotel to go to. Use the translator to tell the staff you want a hotel room lo.

Then you get into the hotel room and inform the gal your room number. Then you shower quickly. By the time you finish shower, she should be outside knocking the door. Oh yes. Remember to lock the door. Lol. It's just a normal door and can be opened from outside unlike those one way door seen in better hotels. Lol.

When the gal enters, say xinh chao to her and flash your nicest smile. Then use the translator to talk to her and tell her you are not Vietnamese. They will be surprised but sex will go on la. No worries.

Danang is way safer than hcmc I assure you. I almost always keep my guard down when I am there. I am just just getting harassed by grab motorbikes asking me to go boom boom that's all.
Old 25-05-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Thanks for sharing bro and upz you liao! Excited for my trip now haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1