The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
hypeturtle is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Do you have any chiobu in Syed Alwi? I went tonight and the pool does not have a looker. Only one, c***! Looks 8/10 imho, she easily stands out! Hope i can see same quality as her
Old Today, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4195 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
Shift to the next road, bro. Maude.

This one sure have. Some more the persons next to you can hear you piak piak. Hahaha

They're also doing same thing.
Hahahaaa. reminded me about the one in Campbell street.

I piak piak here, he piak piak there. everywhere piak piak. very happenening
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Viet Lily has enhanced C boobs, and white tiger south (used IPL) that is very yummy).
Nowadays, extremely difficult to find slim ladies with natural sizeable boobs (it defies nature and how the body works - sizeable natural boobs would require thicker body frame to support).

Last night, after having boom boom time with a pretty long hair PRC ML A @ Lavender (recently renovated joint) who was very good with her mouth, I walked pass Syed Alwi and chatted with Viet Lily for a while.
For those who have tried Viet Lily she looks exactly like her photo - no Photoshop.
And Lily told me that her rates are 3Berries (no need to do booking via boss to get this rate).
Hi bros, anyone able to share more details on Viet Lily? TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1