The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Ok. But i think if he does that then really no different from any other GL shops liao. People patronise 1606 coz of the malaysians. If not there are so many other shops around
Unfortunately the owner doesn't agree with you. He believes that more PRCs can bring him more money.
Old 22-06-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
No it's owner's initiative. Not Ah Yap.
Hold on just a minute. So Ah Yap is NOT the owner of 1606?

All these long years and more than a decade of frequenting his house regularly, and I always thought that he's the Owner/BOSS of the house

Is the Boss hanging out in the house also at least sometimes? Or he's never there?

Quote:
Unfortunately the owner doesn't agree with you. He believes that more PRCs can bring him more money.
Well, if someone can get these words to the owner, hopefully he can bring in young PRCs 18-22 yrs old with looks and service standards like in 2008-2012

He will MAKE A KILLING,

But yea, not sure if it's possible

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 22-06-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Is the Boss hanging out in the house also at least sometimes? Or he's never there?

Well, if someone can get these words to the owner, hopefully he can bring in young PRCs 18-22 yrs old with looks and service standards like in 2008-2012

He will MAKE A KILLING,

The real boss is usually at the next door. 18-22 yrs old with service like 2008-2012 and charge 200 a pop? hahaha maybe can, in dreams
Old 22-06-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

minimum age for dsc special pass is above 21yo
Old 22-06-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Hold on just a minute. So Ah Yap is NOT the owner of 1606?

All these long years and more than a decade of frequenting his house regularly, and I always thought that he's the Owner/BOSS of the house

He will MAKE A KILLING,

Dude, no young and pretty PRC is going to come to SG to earn $200/1/1. They can damn well earn more than that in their home country. That's why you see GL mostly pre milf or milf PRC.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
The real boss is usually at the next door. 18-22 yrs old with service like 2008-2012 and charge 200 a pop? hahaha maybe can, in dreams
The boss is the young man sitting at the counter for 1608? I heard the uncle calling him young boss
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

When is the last day for the Malaysian commandoes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1