The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
riggerMW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Cherry - LFT

Looks: 7/10 around 30% discount from photo

Body: 7/10, she's tall and on the meatier side (not fat).

Boobs: 10/10 soft C cups. Natural, a little saggy, but they're cute.

Skin tone: Tanned; a few tattoos on the back and arms.

Shower: SOP.

BBBJ: I don't like this.

Painting: I don't like this either.

FJ: 7/10, Great view of boobs jiggling.

Side note: After first shot, she told me via google translate that she doesn't like her nipples to be suckled as they're too sensitive/ticklish for her. I can understand why... Her hands kept blocking the nipples during the deed.

Communication: Little English, google translate needed.

GFE: Just okay, like not great, but not bad too. She's on the quieter side, as such, I tried to get her talking more by asking open ended questions via GT. That worked. But after a while, I think she got tired of talking and typing hahaha.

OVERALL: 3.5/5 bonk. At $120/2/90, a steal for sure.
Old Today, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Jesse from KinkyThai
OKT: OKT is very responsive as always. Instructions was clear and i was able to enter the location with no issue.
LOCATION: First time been to this location. Room size is pretty decent but the location is not very clean. The toilet floor is painted and some part of the paints are peeling. Plus point for the bathtub, can fit 2 person no problem.
LOOKS: 8.5/10 5% discount. Was surprised how similar she look when compared to the photos. The filter just simply cover some of her blemishes and remove the thai tan. Boobs are natural C cup with slight sag, extremely soft like tofu with eraser nipples. Overall more towards the slim side with some tummy. Overall, very sexy and pretty.
FRENCH: Yes, but not very pro active with it.
BJ: 9.5/10 Take care of the balls, very shiok. A lot of pattern and can go very deep. No teeth feeling and proactively lick the rod. Only downside is 0 eye contact during bj, otherwise it is a 10 for me.
FJ: 9/10 tight and warm. Did not do a lot of position, only cowgirl and missionary.
AJ 9/10 only available depending on the size. We were having a hard time to insert in as it was very tight. After i entered, she seems to be uncomfortable so i just keep it still until she gets use to it before doing it slowly and go faster. As we go on, she starts to moan and enjoyed it.
GFE: 7.5/10 She knows basic english but still need GT for more complex conversation. Quite cheerful and friendly but don't have the gf feels but rather a fwb.
Overall Service: 8/10 Overall it's not bad, but won't be going back as she is leaving soon.
Old Today, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=988182

FR for OKT: ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Blink
Appearance: 10/10 This is my third visit, including two RTFs during her last tour in 2023. She remains as sexy as ever.
Body: 10/10 Perfect figure with well-proportioned curves.
BBBJ: 10/10 Exceptionally long and continuous session, with mesmerizing eye contact.
FJ: 10/10 Various positions with no complaints, almost made me finish sooner than usual.
GFE: 10/10 Sad to part and already missing her, but there are plenty of other options to explore in this stable.
RTF: Definitely, but since it's her last week, I'll need to explore other options to satisfy my needs.
Old Today, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 2
Lunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anisa, FoxyThai
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...013&highlight=

Okt fast to reply, gave clear instructions and quite friendly can tcss.
Hassles free booking was done in 5 minutes and i make my way down to location, a condo apt at central east area. Reach and texted bro FT, instruction to go up is simple and easy to understand.

Like what others had said, Anisa is indeed lao chio and i find her quite attractive. She stand at around 1.5m+ tall, irl 10-20 % discount but picture definitely is her. Pair with huge knockers, nipple nice to play with and bless with beautiful ass.

Frenching on the menu and will lean toward me and hug. GFE gao gao.

Painting and 69 allow and she is responsive to licks.

Her slutty bbbj is definitely worth mention and commend. Wet slurpy and can feel she put in lots of effort. Fast bobbing, DT and she gave my balls a good wet licking. I can return just for her BBBJ alone.

During FJ, we tried few positions with no black face from her, she love when i hit it deep and hard to the extend using her leg and clamp me. No gel need, can feel her love juice flowing. Mileage low and responsive with sexy loud moans.

Overall in short, great session. A great bang for the buck(130/2/90) bonk that exceed my expectation.
Old Today, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hana
From GX

Picture posted speak everything. She real beautiful and she maintains her figure well. Saw her video in telegram and texted okt for a slot

Hana service was top notch, very patient and trying her best to communicate with me well, google translate came in sometimes.

Blowjob is a must try! She understand what we man needs and follow the pace i request. Can't feel any obstruct from her mouth and she can blows for long

Tried a few positions and she is very accomodative, her moans real loud, and she gave me the horny expressions that seduce me to fuck her longer.

One of the gem highly recommend 👍 RTF! Yes why not?!

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=989130&highlight=
Old Today, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light

Mini from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=989086&highlight=

Been scrolling and comparing a few ladies, and coincidence i saw this lady looks like my ex-thai gf, texted okt for few photo, okt send video directly and told me no editing is what i see and what i get.

Her pussy is real tight and easily wet, no lubricant needed, and can be finger and paint, i think i had spend more than 90 mins with her she did not rush me and very chatty lady. She filled my days with laughter and joy.

Not going to comment much on her service because is really AWESOME! She accomodate with what i request. Will had to plan my next session with her soon.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1