The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
The funny thing is few of my regular told me that they were informed Kiki was caught in their group chat.
Could be the case but since it is presented this way probably this is the best for her, and just let it be.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4757 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
yeah but if their neighbours complain about one unit having too many visitors then AV will just camp outside and nab the customers, doesn't matter if it's regular/old bird or not.
AV don't catch birds lah.
Unless u r the OKT. Their target is the ML/FL.
When they get "informed", they camp outside the area ensure they get into the unit reported.

Don't get mixed up with neighborhood's complain.
And those will be handled by regular police.

IMO, I never like to use old birds whatever bird here. Everyone coming here for info/sharing just has 1 bird. Cheers!
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3587 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway lucky it’s fake news spreading. Good to hear her own updates that all is good
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for CoCo

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/coco-msg/

Environment: Apartment was quite spacious as she stays by herself. Shower cubicle quite compact but can fit 2 still. Showered together as listed in ads and she was FN from here on. Was surprised since previous MR said only SN so asked and she said that was cause code red last few days.

Looks: Video is her but need discount abit, anyway she was without makeup when I visited. Body no fats with nicely shaped B cups.

Massage: Decent massage and back stepping. After deed requested for a head massage while we chatted.

Sensual: HJ doesn't feel rushed, slow paced and will move around to accommodate me. Tried asking for BJ but was told not on the menu. She says that she might consider providing CBJ in future. (YMMV)

Overall: Nice lady and good attitude.
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
i though angpai will only accept regular and those in their database. should be safe. those very new got higher risk
Regulars are the ones that reported to AVs because they can’t get more form the MLs…
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
AV don't catch birds lah.
Unless u r the OKT. Their target is the ML/FL.
When they get "informed", they camp outside the area ensure they get into the unit reported.

Don't get mixed up with neighborhood's complain.
And those will be handled by regular police.

IMO, I never like to use old birds whatever bird here. Everyone coming here for info/sharing just has 1 bird. Cheers!
yeah they won't catch the customers, but they will need the customers to "cooperate" with them to catch the ML/FL.
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleboy123 View Post
do they 100% get sent back if they are caught?
maybe she kana bao over the wkend
Usually they will be given some time to book their flights to RTC after getting caught which allows them some time to earn whatever they can before they get deported.
Old Today, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tomato-massage/

MR after multiple visit:

Tomato is situated at East area G and easy accessible by transport. She has a great personality and the girl next door looks. She is resemble to the picture no.3 / no.2

The massage has last for 15min then the action start. Thereafter you will start to get tease and kissed by her. It would fit for bro who like to have some sweet moments of kissing.

During the session can tell she is still very green in the business and she is still put in effort to learn. Old bird can teach her abit of skill.

She would easily become a good friend after few session of tcss. Now she become one of my rtm list.
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Qwerty2962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tomato-massage/

MR after multiple visit:

Tomato is situated at East area G and easy accessible by transport. She has a great personality and the girl next door looks. She is resemble to the picture no.3 / no.2

The massage has last for 15min then the action start. Thereafter you will start to get tease and kissed by her. It would fit for bro who like to have some sweet moments of kissing.

During the session can tell she is still very green in the business and she is still put in effort to learn. Old bird can teach her abit of skill.

She would easily become a good friend after few session of tcss. Now she become one of my rtm list.
Still green after you’ve multiple visits? no chemistry with you ? Move on buddy 🤣
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Qwerty2962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Many visitors does not mean illegal activity for sure.

Usually they complain to the condo management. The condo management will just approach the landlord.

The landlord could just ask the “tenant” to take note.
I suspect you probably is the Landlord, else they will be asked to move immediately.
Wake up la, which LL will just ask “take note”
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
raheem1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/linlin-massage/

This MR is not to say she is not good, it’s just my feeling after the session. But it really highlighted the importance of this 4-letter:YMMV. Haha.
From the numerous positive MR on the above ML, finally made a booking with her.
When she opened the door, she was in the red lingerie, very enticing right but dunno why can’t seem to have that “sex appeal” in me, maybe it’s just me again. Then shower alone, after than lie on bed for massage. She did quite a thorough massage (though I have had better ones, Sweety came to mind haha). Followed by teasing using tongue and boobs and nipples. Throughout the whole massage, tried making small talks but always ended in 1 sentence. Gave up after 5 questions (maybe she is having a bad day, i thought). After that comes the HJ, one hand, two hands followed by one hand, touched her nipples and stuffs, but just won’t come out. Very surprised, again it’s just me (not her fault) cos since lil tiger den till now, I have never had this chance of not being able to shoot , maybe it’s really me, old liao. Haha.
Have to rely on JAV to jerk off, maybe it’s just me, old liao.
Today really 验证 what’s YMMV ah. All other bros mileage really vary from mine. Haha.

Again not saying it’s the ML fault, it’s probably me.
Thank you for reading.
Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty2962 View Post
Still green after you’ve multiple visits? no chemistry with you ? Move on buddy ��
Ya lor... this one old bird also cannot teach lah. She dun wanna learn mah.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So conclusion is kiki safe?
Old Today, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Just saw her moments... Hmmm hopefully this is not what I think it looks like...

But great news if she is truly still in business.
Just read her wc moments post, i think the writing is very much on the wall like what other senior bros have pointed out.

very reminiscent of the previous 77 who said she lost her sim card on that windy day.

not trying ot promote FOMO here but I suppose the best way forward now is to support her by making an appointment in the coming days leading to her departure, if you still want to see her one last time..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1