The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This is a newbie with only 3 posts coming to hcm just to go this establishment...

I knew this is fake forum written with vested interest...also "Must try when you’re in Saigon" sounded like a sales pitch...

Last few pages mentioned the same place...similar to the one in Japan Town all these had been instigated...

The next post to mention same place mod may remove...

hcm is bigger than these...more to write about food and some other places...

if there is nothing to write then mod is fine with the thread remain as it is...
Won’t it make more sense to just delete the fake reviews & ban the promoters rather than banning discussion of the shop itself?

What i noticed about HCMC is that there are many agents showing mongers around, not just to ktvs but to massage shops, blowjob bars & even city tours w/ pretty girls. So definitely will have these agents trying to drum up business for themselves on the forum and it’s not the shop that is doing it.

As to why these agents don’t want to pay to advertise & support SBF, I don’t know but sometimes it is a chicken & egg thing. They may need to see more participation in this thread before committing. But if mods clamp down too much then participation will drop. Just sharing lah because the other blue board seems to be doing well recently with more Vietnam sponsors.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1