The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Same here, just different ML. Have you left THE scene totally or just migrated to another thread?
Ops sorry I should say “ML scene” instead
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Indeed, the past golden era has very much gone. I haven't even reach my 10 year membership in SBF and noted the drastic changes. HCs & Spas used to be a frequent haunt, with friendly and pretty Malaysian MLs. Now, they practically disappeared.

I was active in the GL scene. Contributed FRs about the WLs and maintained two annual listings of the 60 to 70 WLs I visited per year. Then very clearly the quality of the PRC WLs decline and I decided to retire from GL in late 2018. I think in the present day, one cannot even find 5 to 10 younger good quality WLs of comparable standard in GL. (Younger ones no longer wish to come. They have different mentality and mind set. Even if they come, they will not stay long)

In 2017, I remembered still being able to find young SYTs in condos. One tall pretty one when she opened the door so mesmerised me - my eyes glimmer and heart flutter. And when she totally undressed, my heart throbbed very fast and rod hardened. I visited her 4 times in quick succession. The price was $120 per shot. After that, she became very busy and only gave fast food service.

In the present climate, I enjoyed asking and persuading some MLs to have fj when I am in the mood and if they are willing and that the price is right.

Exploring and opening up new value-for-money playground such as RnF Princess Cove also add spices and variety.

We try and make do with what we have in the present moment. It is prudent to spend wisely. Whether you spend $120, $200 - $500, $1k - $2k, $10k - $15k per hour on a gal depends on your pockets and your value judgement. For me, even with my no-holds-barred fb, it's no more than $500 per session.
I get what you meant.
Coming from the days of street walkers.
Can bargain until 50 for a pop as competition is fierce. With face to face, can't photoshop. You really get what u see. LOL

I had never interested in going into the expenditure.
Some can spend some can't.
That's fact of life. Don't need to go licking.

I just missed all the old chiong kakis in the KTV.
They are my bike kakis as well which we route up beyond our Northern Neighbor.
Their spending is in 5 digit per person each nite.
And I get to drive their F brand cars for a spin when I get too bored.
Really good and trust buddies.
They can jolly ditch a poor guy like me.

And I like their no bulls attitude which is mutual and make this group clicks.

These days, I don't have the energy like you young people to venture across the bridge.
Happy with what I have now. 知足常乐
Old Today, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
botakxiaobaitu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Finally managed to booked Dan Dan, very nice and polite lady.
Didn’t expect much as her listed service pretty standard, then come the sensual really give me a surprise….while she stroking my rod she suddenly put her mouth in and I am fetish for videography and asked if I could video her and she agreed.
Not long I exploded all into her ……haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1