The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
If I remember correctly:
Chionz rating: Jolin and Alin: 10, Diora: 9-9.5, Chantella: 8.5-9.0?
wow you have great memory, i dont even remember the ratings myself hahah but everyone has their own preference so quite difficult to rate looks TBH. Anyway a 8 is already above average.

Wondering if any bros tried Britney? wanted to book her also but slots filled up fast hahahah
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Maybe you should post more in SBF, this is your first post in six years!

How to verify if you keep quiet - no FRs, no indication you’ve cheonged.

When I signed up with VP in 2019, he took one look at my post history and that was it. I dunno what his verification system is now, but he has to protect his business.

A guy with zero posts in six years doesn’t cross my own threshold for me to share ML/FL info..
I think they are more conscious nowadays. When I got verified by VP it took some time as well even though I had a few FRs in dome 1 but their verification system was down that weekend so i went with the alternative methods provided. Once i got verified immediately went for a back to back bonking marathon with Jolin and Alin ><
Old Today, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for wendolyn vp

Side note, she said that she's Emma elder sis.

Looks: 8, pretty but Emma more of my type so ymmv.

Body: Profile said that is natural B cup, but actually is D or big C. Junior become senior in no time once she got naked.

Bbbj: Great with different variation, she will attack the balls and also kiss thighs, she will also move up to nipple again and then go back down to continue.

FJ: Really nice to see her natural racks bouncing during cowgirl and missionary. DFK and pump her during missionary also. Recently chiong abit too much so hard to finish, so she alternate between hj and bbbj till I finish. She just took out the condom and didn't ask me to go wash or use tissue to wipe before blowing again.

GFE: Playful and witty girl, when inside the lift she asked if i makan already then she touch my stomach, when in room she slap my ass. She said that since I met Emma before if I want to meet her other sister, then she said she is 12 years old lol and keep giggling.

RTF: Yes will definitely go back again, before that maybe want to meet Yumi or zoei first
Old Today, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Very111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVery111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Elecher

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=841312&h

Just had my session with Ele. My goodness. She’s so beautiful.

Every single cent well spent. I’m going to admit that I’m not the easiest to handle when it comes to shooting my shot, but she took it like a champ.

Had many good moments together with her. Will definitely return for round two, next time hopefully we can try wilder things.
Old Today, 01:55 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
FR for Elecher

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=841312&h

Just had my session with Ele. My goodness. She’s so beautiful.

Every single cent well spent. I’m going to admit that I’m not the easiest to handle when it comes to shooting my shot, but she took it like a champ.

Had many good moments together with her. Will definitely return for round two, next time hopefully we can try wilder things.
Wrong Dome.
Old Today, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=emma

Been a regular at DOME 1 for the past few years, but finally decided to try Vpremium after getting verified over the weekend.

With so many options to choose from, decided to go with EMMA after seeing all the great reviews. Additionally, I personally prefer SYT over PSE.

Man, my first VP experience was definitely not a disappointment.

FR for EMMA:

Look: 10/10

The moment she opened the door, I was taken aback by how pretty she was— you definitely get what you pay for. She has that girl-next-door look and nice sharp features. Could easily pass for a local if you saw her on the street.

Attitude: 9/10

She was rather cheerful and somewhat shy. Her service was great, with no rush at all. It might have been the last slot of the day, so we were both rather tired, which was understandable.

Body: 9/10.

Very smooth skin and no tattoos. Body of youthful curves. Her breasts felt warm and natural, perfectly complementing her overall youthful and fresh appearance.

Bbbj: Rather green, but personally not a fan of it so cant judge.

FJ: 10/10.

She was accommodating with changing multiple sex positions - missionary, doggy, cowgirl, spoon, linguini, you name it. Her desirable moans turned me on with every thrust.

RTF: Yes, but I'll need to try other Jewels first.

Thanks to VP for the clear communication and arrangements. Thumbs up!
Old Today, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
FR for wendolyn vp

Body: Profile said that is natural B cup, but actually is D or big C. Junior become senior in no time once she got naked.

Bbbj: Great with different variation, she will attack the balls and also kiss thighs, she will also move up to nipple again and then go back down to continue.

FJ: Really nice to see her natural racks bouncing during cowgirl and missionary. DFK and pump her during missionary also. Recently chiong abit too much so hard to finish, so she alternate between hj and bbbj till I finish. She just took out the condom and didn't ask me to go wash or use tissue to wipe before blowing again.

GFE: Playful and witty girl, when inside the lift she asked if i makan already then she touch my stomach, when in room she slap my ass. She said that since I met Emma before if I want to meet her other sister, then she said she is 12 years old lol and keep giggling.

RTF: Yes will definitely go back again, before that maybe want to meet Yumi or zoei first
Nice bro up you!
Old Today, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic23 View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=emma

Been a regular at DOME 1 for the past few years, but finally decided to try Vpremium after getting verified over the weekend.

With so many options to choose from, decided to go with EMMA after seeing all the great reviews. Additionally, I personally prefer SYT over PSE.

Man, my first VP experience was definitely not a disappointment.

FR for EMMA:

Look: 10/10

The moment she opened the door, I was taken aback by how pretty she was— you definitely get what you pay for. She has that girl-next-door look and nice sharp features. Could easily pass for a local if you saw her on the street.

Attitude: 9/10

She was rather cheerful and somewhat shy. Her service was great, with no rush at all. It might have been the last slot of the day, so we were both rather tired, which was understandable.

Body: 9/10.

Very smooth skin and no tattoos. Body of youthful curves. Her breasts felt warm and natural, perfectly complementing her overall youthful and fresh appearance.

Bbbj: Rather green, but personally not a fan of it so cant judge.

FJ: 10/10.

She was accommodating with changing multiple sex positions - missionary, doggy, cowgirl, spoon, linguini, you name it. Her desirable moans turned me on with every thrust.

RTF: Yes, but I'll need to try other Jewels first.

Thanks to VP for the clear communication and arrangements. Thumbs up!
I up point for you. Remember to give more honest FRs after you try other GEMs too. Deeply appreciated.
Vpremium is definitely another league all together compare to Dorm1 and 2. Wait till you try other GEMs. I Cheong until my body wanted me to stop, scares me. Luckily it was a false alarm.
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
FR for wendolyn vp

I cannot up your point anymore, dunno why. Seems like I may receive some points before I can give to others again.

Anyway, do they look alike? It is so funny to have xxx with both sisters, perhaps I should give it a try too. Haha. 😝
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Tormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Asal
Okt: friendly and fast respond.
Damage: As stated

Looks: She is a looker for sure, have the Asian lady vibe. Very seductive when she looks at you.
Long hair with a captivating sweet smile and big eyes when she is not smiling.

Body: Petite girl with nice tattoos on body and a tone nice curvy body. Tight around the tummy which is a turn on for me. Slim with a nice fleshy ass that was so easy to flip back and forth.

Boob: Natural and original C size boobs. Soft with nice pointed and sensitive nipple to latch and suck on.

Frenching: we kiss like long lost over or a lover whom I've not seen In years. It was so connected and passionate just makes you want to keep the chemistry going

BBBJ: Great tongue skills with licking on the balls, her tongue movement and rotation is also solid. Eye contact was so hot while she was giving a sloppy blow, had to stop her for awhile and laugh LOL she had a good buildup

Pussy: Her pussy is an absolute work of art. Clean and well shaved with weird smell, she was already quite wet even before i painted her. Paint her till she get climax and pussy get dripping wet and begging me to bang her.

FJ: Fj is good. Tightness is there. Moaning is seducing and drive me crazy. She was responsive, wild and quite crazy on bed. We had a few position. I pump her hard and deep in every position and she was light weight as i carry her up to bonk and release in that position.

GFE: It was high as she is a pleaser. Chemistry is there. She was really thoughtful and i left a very happy man. Gave me multiple goodbye kisses.

Thank SNS
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 10
TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!

Girl --—- Margo
OKT------ SNS
Height ----- around 1.6++
Cup -------- Perfect B shape, natural
From ------- Russian

Rating
Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Ass -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
CatBath ---- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
BBBJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 9/10

Details
Looks - what was posted is what you see. The photo in this post resembles her. Naughty and cheeky vibe yet young, adorable and very beautiful.

Boobs - Natural and original B size melon that was soft and fit nicely to her body. Nice pointer and sensitive nipple as she let off soft moans when I am touching, licking and sucking it.

Body - her body is power pack, just the way I like it. I like petite and slim curvy girls. Slight tanned skin and has a bubbly ass that seduce me the most.

BBBJ - she really knows how to get me hard and make me want more with her licks and deep-throating skills. Slow and sensual with extra attentive to know how to lick and suck on my balls and shaft.

Frenching - It was like frenching my own gf. She was extra pleasing with deep long kisses. We were playing with each other tongue and out lips are glue throughout the session.

Painting - After eating her juicy oyster, which is clean shaven and tasty. She came extra wet and was moaning and become damn horny and wanted to be used like a little nympo slut

FJ - she knows how to ride and open to try different positions.. tho she was extra submissive in missionary and enjoys being man handled and dominated.She looks great when dogging her and loves being fucked deep and hard.

GFE - No rushing. Very high and very good as she is pro active and engaging. We have good chemistry and good time together as she can hold and speak good English.

Overall - Awesome with completed satisfactory and she is sure RTF material.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I cannot up your point anymore, dunno why. Seems like I may receive some points before I can give to others again.

Anyway, do they look alike? It is so funny to have xxx with both sisters, perhaps I should give it a try too. Haha. 😝
Yeah man haha it's a first for me also. Wendolyn teases me and ask if I felt shy knowing that they're sister. When I walk in the room she's like "you know my sis right?", "Emma! Don't we look alike?"

At first glance don't think they look alike, but I'm bad at recognizing facial features also.

Agree with the bro that Emma look more local while wendolyn is fairer. Both are worth to try, I haven rtf any new vp girls in awhile but already rtf Emma.

No worries about the points, I'm not sure how it works also. Will try to up yours and chionz bro.
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 2
Realorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRealorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRealorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Riley?
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Rosamund (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Rosamund! She truly deserves to be a legend and is one of the top girls in your team! My ratings for Rosamund:

Looks: 10/10 - Very pretty and she is MCOT! She looks better than her photos and her hair extensions add on to her beauty.
Body: 10/10 - Slim with all natural boobs and slightly pinkish nipples. Very fair, smooth and soft skin.
BBBJ: 10/10 - Wet with good suction, she knows how to vary her speed and used her hands to HJ the base of my dick while licking the tip. She locked eyes with me non-stop during the BBBJ.
Pussy/ 69: N.A - Very clean and shaven pussy. She seems shy to 69, which I respect and am ok with.
FJ: 10/10 - Tight pussy and she rides cowgirl well. We kept looking at each other and DFK-ing while we fucked for a good 20 mins. I eventually came when she told me seductively in mandarin to cum for her.
RTF: YES! IMHO she is the best among the legends and VP girls for me so far. To other bros YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1