The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
These are the minority..many men kena infected STDs by g28 chose to remain silent because of family reasons...once g16 Kim goes back new batch will come in.....in the meantime just let the Chinamen ah tiong continue to raw her ...it doesn't make much a difference after all...
You yourself tio std is it. Never try g28 before so I confirm safe.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11241 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
@ Ishaky, stop stirring shit & lie , G28 didn’t tell any one , u took revenge bcos you were being rejected . Your post will be removed by moderator soon , do know that if you continue to post untrue info using different clone trying to disrupt the garden & affect ppl business you will receive your retribution soon. God can see you . Frankly speaking if they have the choice they wouldn’t want to sell their body. They are just very unfortunate landed in such a tuff life situation . 同人不同命。
Learn to appreciate them while we still can play in this garden , do not post nonsense & hurt them anymore if we want to enjoy good service . Thank you
I would like to request for full support to show justice to G28 to speak up against this Ishaky a clone of another account..we all know that Ishaky which is potentially defamatory and which constitutes harassment. This has caused great distress to g28 and her colleagues….let us be a real chiongster ..thank you ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1