The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Thx for the update, ts. Waitung to see more action
Old 04-06-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping for updates...
Old 04-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Probably due to her pregnancy, everything all slowed down. Only knew that dad's two friends came to our place and peep peep my wife. Then later, they went out together to find chicken!

Some more she sponsored my dad, his first chicken after his recovery! Haha.. what a joke! And from the what I heard, of coz his friends gave the thumbs up for my Mrs! Wife felt that they are also a bunch of pervert horny old men. She said she could sense them ogling at her ass!

Of coz she was in normal homewear clothes.. To her, may be normal but to them, it was an eye feast! But she admitted that the clothes she wore might be a little short but non see thru. I was wondering did she intentionally wear short dress to tempt his friends too? She just liked to exhibit somehow.

And when I asked her more details, she finally revealed that she was wearing a erotic tiny thongs! She did not normally wear those at home as it might not be comfortable. It seemed she just wanted to show to his friends, her inner wear.. They probably saw her bending over to reveal her sexy ass to them..

Nothing much happening till the baby was born. Her breast were fulled, filled with milk! And I found out later that she offered some milk to him, which was supposed to be reserve for our baby! It was like she milked for him, thru cow milking style and he milked for her, thru sucking nipples!

Guest the baby had made her too exhausted almost everyday.. So I helped to licked her to release her stress. As Dad shifted his concentration to outside chicken.. And he gone home and no longer living with us..
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dad can still visit during the weekends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1