The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2024, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Went District 1 Ktv few days back. Girls are average looking. Playability is medium for most girls. Mine was medium to high thks to sbf bros recommendation. SS2 I have 1 girl around 7:45pm and another at 9pm+. But was quite wasted as there were supposedly checks twice.

Nevertheless, extended ss2 with the bros and really really looked forward with the 2nd girl. Only had action once around 11:30pm and the 2nd time she came back, she just sat on my lap while she played dice with my friends despite wanting more actions with her. The 3rd time she came back was around 2am where I had to endure a waiting time of 80-90 mins and the mood to do anything with her was gone which includes even talking to her. Rather pissed off to be honest.

She should have told me so I would have cancelled her and I would have gotten another girl to accompany me instead. Not calculative for the monies but the girl's company was supposed to make you HAPPY but the time spent there was all wasted and this time round my threshold was tested. So overall a bad experience for my 1st or perhaps last visit.
Are the girls there all Viets?
Old 25-06-2024, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Is PRC KTV scene officially dead after peace centre closing?
Seems like majority of the KTV here is dominated by Viets now?

This is why I dun prefer to hangout in SG. Rather go the KTVs in Taiwan & China where can high quality local girls
Old 25-06-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She was my girl from ss2. I never expected she would let me wait such a long time so I didn't ask for the mami. Anyway, 1 of the bro sort out the issue with the mami. It was around already past 2am then. Paid half the tips. But it's not the tips, I'm gg there to have fun and company with the girls. So it's more of the time wasted for the trip especially the mami and the girl was the 2 suggested that we extend from ss2. Then end up such bad service. For me my planed time for the session was more valuable than the monies.
True, it's not about the tips. What I meant is, if I waited too long I will just let mummy know that this girl MIA too long to the point I'm not longer interested. I will just pass mummy the girl's tip and ask for another one. But some mummy is good, from time to time they will come in to check if u r being accompanied with.
Old 25-06-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Ben109 is Cool - loads of Potential

Open jio got this coming Sunday 4pm and 7pm. Either gala 3.30 pm or ume 4pm, then ume 7pm or gala 7pm. Pm me with tele id if int.
Old 25-06-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jullien3114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixiang View Post
My 1 cent (hope don't trigger anybody here)

Go out w some of the chiongster 1 day to experience.

Playability means how much the girl let u touch. Some girls upstairs can, downstairs cannot. some both can, cannot kiss.
Else is ultra pretty but vase nia - no touch no kiss, nothing.

But all comes to chemistry sometimes - (they're human also); coz other times they might not know the 'actual' job scope until come here la.

Nowadays cannot fj inside. the most dry hump you with undies aside.

Depends what you define as fun - if you wanna go inside play girls, then ask mami to recommend you hum sup girls so that at least she won't give you those vase ones. My chiongster friend like to collect pretty girl like infinity stone and chit chat hug hug, so each to their own.

& chillax la. once you start rabbit hole, $$$ ah hahahaha. best not to solo, expensive dungeon, need party one.
Thanks! Very useful info. If my first time, how high playability would you recommend?
Old 25-06-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6271 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Are the girls there all Viets?
Yes all Viet bro. There are alot of Viets Ktv.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 25-06-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Seems like majority of the KTV here is dominated by Viets now?

This is why I dun prefer to hangout in SG. Rather go the KTVs in Taiwan & China where can high quality local girls
Any reason why you like to go PRC ktv? I always find it like going to a history class.

Old 25-06-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
True, it's not about the tips. What I meant is, if I waited too long I will just let mummy know that this girl MIA too long to the point I'm not longer interested. I will just pass mummy the girl's tip and ask for another one. But some mummy is good, from time to time they will come in to check if u r being accompanied with.
Mine was the girl from ss2 I sat with earlier who asked to extend. I didn't expect her to MIA 80-90 mins. An extension should be based on trust that's why I extended her in the 1st place. This kind this need to educate tio jia lat. That's why as a whole my review was bad for this place.

Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
prettydecentguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kaki chiong tomorrow friday 7pm?
Old Today, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 15
kaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jullien3114 View Post
Thanks! Very useful info. If my first time, how high playability would you recommend?
depends on you loh.

you like suck neh neh or you like grinding ?

or she hj ing you ?

where u intended to go ?
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gt12p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
New Shanghai and Golden Castle at Geylang for Viet.
Paramount for PRC.
NSH needs to pay tips waitress waiter so they more proactive to help u bring girls.
Fruit platter is standard.
Thank you!
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
lazyltp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My definition

Low = Hold hands and hug only.
Medium = + Upper Body "Tuning" and Light Kissing
High = + Minor Lower Body "Tuning" and Frenching
Super High = All the above and she will "throttle" or "vacuum" you til dream land
Is there a ranking of places where can find from low to super high?
Old Today, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Qooly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any session for tonight?
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Ben109 is Cool - loads of Potential

Last cal for gala 1 slot hh and ume 7pm 1 slot on Sunday. Pm with tele id if int.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1