The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
She used to go by the name of YiYi and was my weekly go to. I even wrote MRs for her before because I felt that she was really good but recently when I went back to her, it seems like her services were reduced. For instance as mentioned in your MR, BBBJ to HJ then back to BBBJ. It was not like that in the past. She will definitely blow u all the way till u CIM. She used to provide very good and long DT too but these days I do not get them anymore.

Wonder if there are any regulars of hers that can shoutout to her or understand from her why the change. I do hope I can get the same standard of service as before and I will be her regular again. Cheers!
normally this kind means she going back soon lo so dont really care much anymore
Old Today, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro tried her, look great and charging $110 only ...

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-anqi/
Old Today, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by givememore1234 View Post
I also saw some good FR about her and decided to go try. But I did not get the good service, I thought I not her cup of tea. But overall still acceptable. Still roaming around to find a good ML for my weekly maintenance. Anyone can recommend me? Looking for BBBJ + SA + FN.

Having too bad experience on ML with roommate. Remember that time in shower. Suddenly someone wanted to open the door. After found out is her roommate customer. That why I prefer SA.
Try either Tong tong or Jessie , not sure if FN ..
Old Today, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by puremoni View Post
I bring her out also stress,all men will think this ugly guy why can find such a beautiful gf.haha
Don’t stress. In fact it’s ego boosting. Plus if you work out and look presentable and is willing to spend to make the ladies smile, once chemistry is there most ladies will be willing to go out with you.

Reminiscing when I brought S curve Coco out for movie and dim sum, her turn head rate was so high. All the more must grab her slender waist and hold her tight to show the others what they are missing out. nowadays I don’t look @ pretty SYTS anymore. Because in my mind I will be thinking my regulars are prettier than you. LOL

Last edited by cheongster_11; Today at 09:07 AM.
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haha who knows maybe he has some feelings for the unit instead. Like for me I will sometimes take a second look at places where I had good times with some of my favorite regulars in the past and reminisce. Like the good old mountain, and that other one stretch that housed some of the legends, and even where Vera used to be before she retired.
Some good ol memories might be come back with those favorite locations lol.
LOL reminded me of the time when one of my regular took over the SAME unit of another regular who RTC. That same unit which I took the first regular for viewing and helped her settled in. Then when the second regular came along I also helped her settled into the same unit.

I jokingly told the second regular i know this unit better than you do. Hanky panky with two different beautiful women in the same bed. Same unit same bed different feelings. those were the days.
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
First time writing FR.

So here are the FR for Xiang Xiang
Hope I didn't do anything wrong or say anything wrong for my first FR.
Do let me know if I did something wrong.
Thank for reading. Chiong safe!
Bro @givememore1234 Appreciate your virgin MR. Sharing is Caring
What you can do to make things even easier for bros is to attach the link of the ML so we can look her up easily. Hope to see more MRs from you. Up your rep for sharing intel.
Old Today, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Don’t stress. In fact it’s ego boosting. Plus if you work out and look presentable and is willing to spend to make the ladies smile, once chemistry is there most ladies will be willing to go out with you.

Reminiscing when I brought S curve Coco out for movie and dim sum, her turn head rate was so high. All the more must grab her slender waist and hold her tight to show the others what they are missing out. nowadays I don’t look @ pretty SYTS anymore. Because in my mind I will be thinking my regulars are prettier than you. LOL
Agree - working out and being a gentlemen attracts ladies more than looks ….

Money helps as you can bring them out for travel to cover at least their expenses …
Old Today, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I also saw some good FR about her and decided to go try. But I did not get the good service, I thought I not her cup of tea. But overall still acceptable. Still roaming around to find a good ML for my weekly maintenance. Anyone can recommend me? Looking for BBBJ + SA + FN.

Having too bad experience on ML with roommate. Remember that time in shower. Suddenly someone wanted to open the door. After found out is her roommate customer. That why I prefer SA.
Can try OG tang tang staying in the same area as xiang xiang/yiyi
Old Today, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ya lah I actually dropped her after a few visits. Can try AT after she is listed.
https://sglonelyguy32.com/an-tong-massage/

Visited her.

Communication pretty straightforward.

In person she is really skinny, my feel is the vanilla version of the tattooed tian tian but boobs wise shaped nicer, more like tomato.

Looks wise in the dark environment she looks good like the pics, though looked more different from pics when her teeth showed.

Massage she tried her best, nothing memorable.

HJ was okay, she was quite hardworking. Though I didn't take very long as usual.

Just like KY that we recently mentioned, felt that she took rather long time away for preparation, wash up etc...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Same same, RTM session no more DT and GFE dropped too. Dropped her and never look back. TBH, I was quite impressed with her services during 1st session.
Agreed. After my first session with her I was like WOW. That’s the best DT ever LOL.
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
normally this kind means she going back soon lo so dont really care much anymore
Last I tried was quite some time back but she is still around. Maybe she just got sian of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1