The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Went supper and ended very late around 3-4am. Really needed a good rub on my aching back, so found this lady Nina via wechat. Parking was easy since there weren't many cars at that hour. I paid $65 for an hour of massage.

Nina is from China and very bubbly character. Apparently her working time is 6pm-6am just nice for people like us who didnt like to go home. We chatted a lot and realized that one of her friends is a girl I had previously helped advertise on another thread. Massage is decent and just waiting for her to pop the GQ. Surprisingly she didnt but start teasing my didi, making him up and down. But my mind is so confused thinking about how much am i paying? What else she offering? That why i actually prefer lady to be more straightforward she looked at me smiling and start stroking my didi. No choice i got to attack her neh neh and butt which she didnt resist. Then rest is history.

End of the session, she didnt state the price or ask for it so i just gave her based on market rate. Again anyone interested to try her can PM me.

Hi bro, can share contact please??
Old Yesterday, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawong View Post
I was having dessert nearby Bugis and suddenly have the urge after looking at so many chio bu walk pass me at night. Buay tahan

Went to scout around and manage to find a spa nearby. Got a Viet ML and quite chio + slim

Location: 9/10 very clean with dedicated room and can shower.
Looks: 7/10 on a cute side
Body : 7/10
Massage: 7.5/10 good strength and had a lot training.
HJ : very playful 😈 you know lah a lot from Viet ML very playful one.
RTM: coz of the location

Interested can pm me.
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nicenice7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon
Can send me contact
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Went supper and ended very late around 3-4am. Really needed a good rub on my aching back, so found this lady Nina via wechat. Parking was easy since there weren't many cars at that hour. I paid $65 for an hour of massage.

Nina is from China and very bubbly character. Apparently her working time is 6pm-6am just nice for people like us who didnt like to go home. We chatted a lot and realized that one of her friends is a girl I had previously helped advertise on another thread. Massage is decent and just waiting for her to pop the GQ. Surprisingly she didnt but start teasing my didi, making him up and down. But my mind is so confused thinking about how much am i paying? What else she offering? That why i actually prefer lady to be more straightforward she looked at me smiling and start stroking my didi. No choice i got to attack her neh neh and butt which she didnt resist. Then rest is history.

End of the session, she didnt state the price or ask for it so i just gave her based on market rate. Again anyone interested to try her can PM me.

Can share contact bro
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

Can share contact please
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Samster

Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Enjoying a drinking session in a busy street at central region of Singapore with lots of pubs and restaurant.
After a great night "washing my eyes by the pass-by ladies" does makes me horny and feeling like going for a fast release.

Looking upwards at the surrounding LED signboard for areas that i can relax myself. While hunting around, saw one unit that looks like a clean ATAS spa from the outside with UNISEX massage written on it.

Since it's almost 9PM, pay and left for a nice massage before heading back home ........when up and took a $68.00/hour package and was led to a room with proper bathroom to clean up myself before action. After lying down on the massage bed, a PRC ML (just came for 2 weeks) around 20+ with youthful looking and cheerful attitude came in and introduce herself as Yxxx whom has an all-natural soft “C” boob with her nice slim body shape and peach shaped ass.

Best part was, she can handle conversation really well and know how to act "innocent type" to make you want to protect her, quite naughty also sometime the way she smile was so good that I could not withstand.

After almost 30 minutes of massage (very new ML, therefore massage has nothing to shout about), without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

After i changed and was on the way out, we French and ..... she whisper into my ear again ..... next time let me kiss all over you UP and DOWN

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.60 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
BBBJ: My next target to meet
Dmg: $68 + tips (premium service @ affordable price)
RTF: Absolutely
Can share contact please
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bananapancake is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro can share contact? Thanks!
Quote:

Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
brandon00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

any bros know of any places near clarke quay area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1