The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Selina has the ice cold look thus ppl mistaken her as stuck-up. But once u break the ice ,will give u high GFE.
Old 24-06-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

There will be 4 newbies joining this shop soon … 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-06-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 8
Darge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDarge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There will be 4 newbies joining this shop soon … 😎
Hopefully same standard as Bao Bao 👍🏻
Old 24-06-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

I forgotten her name, Who is the girl in this house that she was from jilin? She is in her early 30. Tks
Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I forgotten her name, Who is the girl in this house that she was from jilin? She is in her early 30. Tks
Might be xiao qiao … remember she is a milf … from dongbei
Old Yesterday, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Selina is ok for me. Based on her looks and body, hard to find in GL. Her service not bad too. I just feel we also need to have some mutual respect and be cordial with them. Will enjoy the time spent.
She looks among the best in gl now for me too, just that I am a big rack lover, but her attitude is fine to me as well once in the room.
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
250alwayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In terms of looks yes Selina is arguably one of the best lookers in GL now..
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Hopefully same standard as Bao Bao 👍🏻
Huh? What's so good about bao bao other than looks? Can't suck or touch nipples, complain tired for entire session then keep looking and answering hp. Waste time waste money....
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Huh? What's so good about bao bao other than looks? Can't suck or touch nipples, complain tired for entire session then keep looking and answering hp. Waste time waste money....
Wow finally someone spoken up!

There were so many glowing FRs about BB that I felt uneasy to share my experience after trying her previously.

She is pretty with good figure for sure, but she was constantly checking her hp & reply to voicemail/msg throughout the session. I have never encountered a wl who used her hp so often in my years of chionging.

No offences to any bros who adore her cos I can see why she is very attractive. Just sharing my personal experience
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Wow finally someone spoken up!

There were so many glowing FRs about BB that I felt uneasy to share my experience after trying her previously.

She is pretty with good figure for sure, but she was constantly checking her hp & reply to voicemail/msg throughout the session. I have never encountered a wl who used her hp so often in my years of chionging.

No offences to any bros who adore her cos I can see why she is very attractive. Just sharing my personal experience
I have not rtf bb for a couple of months but i remember she used to be fine in attitude and service level when I tried her. In fact she was one of the hardest working girls, but again that was couple of months back. Just unfortunately her looks and body are not what I am into. Guess it is the long term numbness syndrome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1