The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Two good joints at Austin Heights

Tried two joints at Nanyang Street. You can’t miss them as the neon lights will beckon you from afar. If you need a landmark, enter Beautea Austin or Yu Kee XO Austin into Google maps and just drive around in that vicinity.

Rxxx (name of red flower) - Street level joint. Entry is RM160 for basic happy service with no top-up. What a bargain! Pick girls from iPad or iPhone so that’s the downside - you might get a surprise but so far during my visits, all ok. Girls are mostly Viets.

Pxxxxxx (partner of dragon) - 2nd floor joint. Same pricing as Rxxx and I feel they have more girls. Mostly Thais. I prefer this place over Rxxx cos they have more regular new additions though I really like the service of #9.

Not OKT so pls don’t PM me. I also don’t keep contacts of the MLs so don’t ask me for recommendations. At this price, it’s not much of a risk so just go try it for yourself.

Anyone else who has tried feel free to leave your FRs here.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13585 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Two good joints at Austin Heights

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Tried two joints at Nanyang Street. You can’t miss them as the neon lights will beckon you from afar. If you need a landmark, enter Beautea Austin or Yu Kee XO Austin into Google maps and just drive around in that vicinity.

Rxxx (name of red flower) - Street level joint. Entry is RM160 for basic happy service with no top-up. What a bargain! Pick girls from iPad or iPhone so that’s the downside - you might get a surprise but so far during my visits, all ok. Girls are mostly Viets.

Anyone else who has tried feel free to leave your FRs here.
Thanks for sharing bro. Nearby the famous lala hotpot section also got a few good massage places, i been hopping to a few joints to trial and error

+22 added to your points

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1