View Single Post
Old 14-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Dude this could be the worst advice I have seen in this forum to date.
Here are my personal thoughts.
1) They might not be poor, but morally poor. Yes they might earn more than 10 grand per month, but as a prostitute, it just goes to show that they will do anything for money. If they are willing to sleep with anyone for cash, what are the chances that they are sleeping with you, with the intention of making you fall in love with them, and getting even more money from you? Yes some of them are just looking for companions and want to kill time, but the odds are against you.

2) Independent, yes. To come to a foreign country to do what they do, yes they have to be independent and "mentally and physically strong". They also very likely detached from all concepts of sex and love. How else can they bang 10 guys in a day, while pretending to enjoy it? When they have sex with you, don't you think it would feel like work to them?

3) Yes the cunning will always prey on weak minded people. But why do you even bother starting a relationship where you have to always keep your guard up? You start a relationship with a person so you can be yourself and keep your guard down.

And with regards to your guidelines,

1) How can you love your family and women at the same time?

2) If you do not pay for their shopping, then what do you pay for? They are hookers, you have to pay for something. If not money, food or shopping, then people are not stupid and they want your time, affection and attention - like all women.

3) A hooker's problem, whatever it might be, should not be your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunnamhaircare View Post
I really don't understand why so many people had sad stories when being in relation with FLs. I had few relations with foreign FLs before. Few ended and one is still ongoing. However, none ended up with money lost or feelings cheated. I even had two that likes to treat me to meals, taxi rides and gifts.

Few truths about FLs that you must know
1) They are not poor at all. They are most probably much richer than you. They earn more than SGD10k per month as an FL in Singapore.
2) FLs are mostly highly independent and financially strong women. You no need to worry about them.
3) Yes, you can have relationship with them but please don't be so stupid. In this world, if you are stupid, not only FLs want to eat your money. Bankers, insurance agents, your boss, your relatives, etc all queuing up to eat your money.

Few guidelines to follow when in relation with all women
1) Always love your family and money more than women
2) Never pay for their shopping. If you do so, you are branding yourself as an ATM.
3) Their family problem is never your problem

Feel free to pm me if you are in relation with FL and you want some unbiased opinions.