View Single Post
Old 22-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Low & Mid Income Sillypore Bros, SG or Foreign Gf/Wife?

U know what's your problem?

U are in this forum since 07, you're throughly contaminated & already set out a negative mindset about relationships. Love is about giving & not expecting returns. I see a lot of us have a male problem that we expect women to serve us & treat us like king in life, at home, sex, everything. Our partner, wife, lover is not a maid. Any urban citystate will have a highly educated working female ratio & they'll only seek the better male to provide for them, it's nature. Just like we lust after beautiful women, they also desire what we can offer them. Have you ever seen a poor bloke with a gorgeous woman?

There's plenty of local gals still sitting on the bench waiting for the right guy to come along & going after women is like hunting. The stronger, faster predator gets the meal. When a woman loves you, she'll do anything for you.

Men give love to have sex, women give sex to have love.

I'm fortunate to be on the upper echelon to have seen how women give everything to have love & how men offer loads of gifts to win the woman's heart.

If you have exhausted all channels to compete on local level then by all means look for alternatives (foreign women) but go with your eyes & mind open. Embrace their culture, language etc. but protect your savings please (always have a plan B) & even consider migrating. Singapore is a small well, we need to see the world. Good luck & love will find you but first, give love