View Single Post
Old 13-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
In my humble opinion, best ago go bar in Bkk will be Baccara.

Always full house. And it's like world "tiko" congregation.
Baccara, the best ago go bar in BKK ?.

Above is subjective.

None of the ladies on both floors danced as in the some of the coyote bars in Patpong or as in Pattaya. Baccara ladies shuffled their feet in the over crowded dance floor down stairs and in " school uniform " at the upper level.

Too much Middle Eastern, Yipun, Korean and Farang fellows around in Baccara especially when it was show time on both levels.

Too pushy for ladies drinks from the ladies and serve personnel.

Was there with my friend, Lobster who danced at my table. Three ladies came. Of course, gave them their lady drinks. Later when Yipun youngsters who were back packer type came and sat at the next table, all three ladies zoomed to their table.

We, the seasoned veterans in ago go bars, laughed and were not .

The previous Baccara that was in Soi Cowboy, many years ago was better. Better in terms of ladies, their attitudes, cheaper in drink prices, ST and LT rates and of course, less expensive bar fine but all these are now history.

You have been to the old Baccara ?.