View Single Post
Old 17-03-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca238 View Post
Owe Bro YOLO 2 FRs havent write till now so i am a man of my word.

Booked Candy 8 Mar

Wysiwyg. One thing i really like about YOLO stable is that there is no bait and switch. Photos are all real but ofc got filters and stuff. Candy feels abit inexperienced but damn effort from her side. Normally i shoot once shag just want sleep but she went out of her way to get the second out of me. Commendable indeed. Not for boob lovers, kinda a MILFy feel. Will i rtf? No, i wna try other stables also. Personal preference also, im not into the MILFy type.

Booked Bow 14 Mar

Ok this one i rlly nothing better do. Work until shag already then see the tele update have new girl. Decided to just book her. Again, no bait and switch, looks exactly like photos. Bow is fucking wild i swear. Come in bathe then when undressing me biting me all, i damn scared got the love bite marks all. Told her to stop but she ting tong liddat just keep laughing. The svc from her is good but she told me first time working this line so quite surprised. Again, she is petite, not for boob lovers, but GFE up there. So far in terms of crazyness ya shes 11/10, like she pump red bull into her veins or smth. Good bonk, will i rtf? Its a MAYBE.

Props to bro yolo who bloody friendly and dosent do shady shit like bait and switch. One of my trusted stables so far.
where got yolo? I tot this 2 girls are from galaxy right