View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A little Help Here

Hi bro, i can relate to this since i had this problem and only recently did i succeed in making it better. Age and health could be factors and there is definitely some performance anxiety issues here. How i solved this:
1. Exercise is really important. I alternate between cardio and heavy weight workouts everyday till i could see improvement. Then sustain it
2. Include deep squats as part of workout. Really helps with down there
3. Kegel exercises help too. Google it if you are unsure
4. Start intermittent fasting. It really helps boost testosterone levels up and helps in your libido. What i do is not to eat after 7pm, allow at least 16 hours fast though the night and only have breakfast about 11am, everyday. You will be surprised at the immediate effects
5. For performance issues initially, i rely on a penis ring to keep it hard so i have more confidence that it will stay hard. Once the confidence is up, you can gradually off using it. But of course you will have to explain to missus and get her acceptance.
Hope this helps.