Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Christmas Eve and Year End Countdown plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamgogo View Post
Bro , u should try FM2 plus .
FM2 plus is stronger if compared FM2 . I let my GF tried both .
The difference between this 2 .

FM2 . tasteless . Effective after 30 mins . Can mix with any drink .
FM2 plus . Lemon salt flavor . Effective after 15 mins .

According to her , she will feel hot (face and body) after 15 mins . Feel tired and need to look for place to rest (feel sleepy but not very strong . Just feel tired ) .
But when i stimulated her (touch her breast and pussy) , the feeling is strong (at lease 10x stronger compared normal) . She felt very horny and pussy like waterfall (out of control) and strongly need sex .
The feeling will getting stronger and stronger until cannot stand . She said if i am not with her , she willing to bonk anyone around her
And most importance is FM2 plus totally have no side effective . She dun feel any uncomfortable after sex . Just feel satisfied

My GF advise put more sugar and add ais . The taste is very good . Just like lemon salt juice . She give super high rating to FM2 plus .
Bro , FM2 plus is much stronger compared FM2 .
I bought it when travel Thailand (My friend recommended to me , bought from outskirt pharmacy )
like what u said . I like it because no side effects after sex .
The one i bought from is difference from u . It come with 3 separate packs (FM2 plus , Sugar powder and fruit salts) . I have to mix it myself .
Price much cheaper compared Malaysia agent . 4 sets (each set come with 3 separate packs) only 32k Thai Baht (RM320) .
Who want the pharmacy location , pm me .