View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
How u know Rickey is uncle not a brother?

Enjoy your sharing, please continue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
So uncles had the pleasure of verifying how pink you are ��...maybe ricky will get his chance one day
Thanks v. much to the 2 nice bros here for speaking up for me .. bros guygaga n lazagna... deeply grateful.. who says i m uncle...hehe..i m still a xiao didi...a swai ker they say.. haha..

just look at my avatar n u will know.. don't I look like the young n dashing zorro... haha...nah, just kidding nia.. no fun no son.. life is so short, don't take things so seriously.. enjoy life to the fullest with anyone willing while u still hv the time...

I m very glad that I still stand a chance to be with TS PINK 1 day in the future when she has appetite to eat up uncles again as bro Lazagna says .. looking forward to the day to be eaten up by her rather than to eat her...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-09-2020 at 10:34 PM.