Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
Ever since i saw my friend's wife's (let's call her A) breasts, i couldn't stop thinking about them..

During work, halfway through my evening runs, when i am brushing my teeth and especially when im having that big bao during teabreak, the images of A's breasts kept flowing into my mind.

I decided to hatch a little plan to satisfy my cravings...

Do up my points so i know you are interested in my story.

I tried very hard to think of a way to meet my friend(let's just call him B) and A more often.

Using the pretext to see their kid, catch up over meals, discuss on business proposals/ideas, just to see A zhao geng whenever she bends down to carry or tend to the baby.

The most i can get is some cleavage and it wasn't enough, i need more! I need to see those perfect breasts again, i must squeeze, fondle and suck on them. Rub my dick into between them until i unleash my load onto her angelic face.

I am losing my mind and sleep, running through the mental images of the first time i saw those pair of beautiful breast everyday. I kept thinking of a better way to peep at A to no avail until one fine day me and B were discussing on crypto investing...