View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsum1988 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-li-massage/

Things probably changed dramatically due to her burning herself while cooking. I decided to see her a few weeks ago after seeing very positive reviews here....

Looks: 6/10 (maybe her confidence was affected after she burnt a little part of her face due to cooking, since she has gotten close to perfect score for the last two reviews)
Attitude: 4/10 (mindful of her recent incident but she was affected from how I see it)
Massage: 3/10 (I have got bad aches on shoulders the day after, I was disappointed, things might be different since she has recovered)
Body: 6/10 (okay la)
Sensual: 3.5/10 (man I had a bad time, thought I had a winner from the reviews)
RTM: probably not...
Bro your FR seems contradicting. U give low ratings but said is because of her burns, so why not give her a 2nd chance since she has recovered? Lol. Don’t get me wrong, after so many rounds and batches of MLs, I find that many of them patterns getting more and more to the extent that they are treating us like fools. No wonder they prefer to come here than to be in China doing the same trade. The chinaman there will definitely not give as much face as how we are giving now. Some MLs I talk to tell me they can on average earn 100k rmb a month back home so I laugh and thought to myself, then what are you doing here in sg?

Recently I also met up with a ML whom I had visited before a few times and she was telling me how biz not so good and all, also tell me a few guys chasing her and asking her to be their gf. We were talking abt nightlife and ktvs and abt short time and stuff then suddenly I was asked by her how much do I think she’s worth for short time. So I replied the standard rate and it was ok for her.

So in short, as long as u play the cards right, leave a gd impression, don’t get too clingy to a ML and manage them more like a transaction, u could get an upperhand. These MLs come here from day 1 objective is to earn money not to have further excess emotional baggage.

This is my few cents worth and I know not all will agree with me, nonetheless most important is to have fun and destress because that’s what u are paying for.