View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
helldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhelldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Had the opportunity to meet Elecher recently. She met me at the lift lobby in a black v low cut dress and she exuded the OL vibes that is often seen in CBD. Inside the room, Sis Elecher is a good conversationalist and the whole session was very comfortable and natural. I feel the experience will be even better for bros who speak mandarin as Elecher is eloquent in mandarin.

On bed, Elecher is very service oriented and accommodating. We engaged in some sensual and sensational foreplay where she started off with some slow teasing. Elecher is also good kisser as evident by the usage of her tongue when we were frenching.

In terms of bbbj wise, she really went all out in terms of sucking and licking. Other than the dick, sis Elecher also paid attention to other area such as the balls. (Recommend for bros with erogenous zone at the balls area.). In terms of fj wise, she was very accommodating with the multiple positions and my requests. Can sense that her pussy is quite tight when she was riding me on top. As I was abit tired, Elecher finished me off in a hj/bj/cim combo. Overall, the session felt very client-centric without any transactional vibe at all.

To conclude, I enjoyed my evening with her and I would recommend bros to try her if you have the chance.