View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
Jane’s husband’s return to Singapore is postponed to a later unknown date. So I’m safe for the time being.

I was in charge of a US$2m project and had been busy for past 3 weeks. Fatigue and lack of sufficient sleep. I feared another herpes outbreak. As posted earlier, I had many times of crawling or tingling feelings on my lower and upper back, and rashes on my bum. I even had tingling sensation on my neck. Muscle aches as welll. A day later, a tiny ulcer appeared on my tongue. 2 days later, 2 ulcers on my lips on my lips. The ulcers are not those when I have whenever I have too much fast food or durians. They are those I had last year when I first kissed Jane and thereafter she developed crawling feelings. From my experience, big deep ulcers seem to be HSV1 ulcers and small swallow ulcers seem to be the more dangerous HSV2 ulcers. I took extra care not to kiss my kids, and to keep my cup far away from them.

As our company generously provides free annual medical check up and employees can pay for additional tests, Jane is due to go for her annual check up. She asked me a difficult question. If she opts for STD (include HSV2) tests and HSV2 test turns out to be positive, what would I do? Would I divorce my wife and marry her? Given her persistent symptoms mentioned before, she is likely to be positive.

I was stunned by her question and the kind of shit I’m in that I dropped my cup of UCC coffee on my legs and shoes. Just then, my mean director walked past and shook his head in disapproval.

Jane is a wonderful gal for a girlfriend and wife but primarily I’m still not willing to give up my children, and secondarily shift out of my present condo, pay for a new unit to stay and pay for monthly alimony.

Ever since she asked me that question, I have been having worse depression and migraine…

I pray for a cure to be readily available this year so that my problems will be resolved.

wow no more update on Jane? almost 12 years ago, wondering how TS is doing