Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
icecoolT is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaj View Post
Hi Folks,

Introducing Cindy, a young 19 year old chinese local babe. She needs cash for her family matters, so I met up with her just now. We had a fantastic session. She's a great lover and very very sweet.

She asked me to help her get custys so I'm posting this thread.

If you would like a session, please PM me with your phone number. I will pass on the selected hunks to her after screening. She will not take many, so pls no flaming if you dont get an sms.

She charges $250 1 1. Room and CD on your own. If this is ok with you, great. If not, that's fine too, but please no bargaining, flaming etc.

She will do this only for a couple of weeks and then she'll be gone.

Agents and OKTs, please note she is not interested. Please respect that.

My personal ratings:

Looks: 7.5 pretty face, long eyelashes, big eyes, long straight hair.
Body: 7 tall, 1.63m 50kg. No excess fat, great butt. Some tatoos. Not the light petite type, but not big size lah.
Boobs: 7 nice B cups. Sensitive nips
Pussy: Freshly waxed! baby smooth. Super tight, my tightest since Peneng Hye.
French: very nice and passionate.
BBBJ: 8 good and long. Nice tongue action with many variations in speed and styles. Great balls sucking.
FJ: 9 responsive, soft moans.
Gfe: 9.5 speaks well English or mandarin. Talkative and cheerful

Gentlemen, this is a true Gem. Easily worth $500 if sold by OKT. SO this is a great bargain. Please treat her genly and handle with care, and you will be rewarded.

Please note: no anal. CIM could be possible but she will spit immediately. Not her fav. Apologies, no Malays, Indians. Preferred location is Lav area.

For me, she was worth every cent. But as usual, one man's meat is anothers poison.
hi bro,
reading your FR and others alike..i am so hard thinking of how good this woman is..reli wana try her out...

can help pass me her contact? i not working today and out for some quick public fun ah..

icecoolT aka Adam/33