Old 09-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
weiweiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My gf's friend's gf

I have some interesting experience that I encounter. I still remember this happen a few years back. Is all started with a holiday trip. I decided to bring my gf to Bangkok as a birthday present gift, one of her guy friend(Max) wanted to join us also, because he and his gf(Alice) does not know to get around at Bangkok and with us around as we can help each others.

The first day we reach Thailand, we first took a cab down to our hotel and book in. After that, we head to the nearby night shopping to have our dinner and some shopping. We had steamboat buffet for dinner, while we were eating, I can’t stop staring at Alice breast as she is those slim and sexy type of girl compare to my gf. My gf is those abit plump type de. I admit that Alice is much prettier and sexy than my gf (that y I keep looking at her). Every time Alice put the ingredients in, I will act to help her put and the same time peep her breast.

After finish all the shopping and dinner, we head back to our hotel to take an early rest. Our hotel room that is side by side that can able to link each other room. When our gfs is taking bath, I and Max were playing daidee and I kept looking in to their toilet to see Alice figure through the blury glass. Alice took around 15 min to finish her bath and she wear a big size t-shirt and a shorts, come over to my room and tell Max to take his bath and will take over the game. While playing, I can see her cup c breast( I think is C) because she sit quite straight up and I notice she is not wear bra, but I this only last for a while because my gf finish taking her bath too. We went to bed early as we plan to wake up early.

this is a real story that i encounter, is up to u to believe.
sorry for the bad english hope readers still enjoys it.