View Single Post
Old 27-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
I feel sad what u went thru with your ex, that is y I don’t mix my wife too much to my parents, hard to get along usually for Wife and parents in law. Even now my parents accepted her but still I keep it that way, not much of commitment into the in-laws are better.

Fairy tales are only in books to bulf children, real life is the opposite. No one is fully a kindhearted, but one can be a bastard all the way, I myself also a slight double personality
Actually my current in law very nice. Because I had experience hence I am always on my toes. I remember the first time my mother in law hold my hands (when I met her the first time during my courtship), I knew she immediately score point for her son. Really a nice and frank woman. Treat me like her own daughter. 😆! because she is nice to me, I am also very nice to her. Takes 2 hands to clap