View Single Post
Old 19-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bukit I &Nusa B - the new massage haven ?

Ok another FR. This MP is at nusa bestari. Checked jb playboy.. Noticed this place had a Vietnam chick .. Pretty sweet and packing D cups.
Mp : sorry in Chinese .. But pls check jb playboy. She's no 376.
Looks: 80% resembles photo.. A bit chubby. But acceptable.
Boobs: advertised as D cup.. I would say close. She's about 25 yrs old.
Some ML using push up to boost their twins but the moment I saw her.. I knew there were real.
She held my hand and lead me to room.. We stripped.. And I got a closer look at her melons.. Yummy! After shower .. Normal massage.. Cat bath..b2b .. Felt good with her tits. Communication was a problem .. We mostly used hand signs haha. Her bj skills soso la.. She doesn't suck hard enough. This girl also don't allow frenching .. I tried unsuccessfully several times. She was trying her best to make me cum but tak boleh. To get me going .. I attacked her boobs. She's very ticklish and I think at times she felt a bit uncomfortable. But her huge nipples are awesome.. I kept sucking even when she tried to make me stop haha.
Ah.. Now my brother sudah fully awake and hard like a rock. She immediately continued to blow.. After a while I released in her mouth. All this while we hardly talked .. Just a few words. After release.. Go shower to clean up.
While showering I hugged her.. We were both getting wet.. Then I sucked her breast again.. Can't control myself. Sedap oh! Surprisingly she was enjoying it too.. As she kissed me on the cheeck . I wanted to tip her but realized didn't withdraw.. Only had rm4!! Shit..
Overall .. Not too bad. Maybe if I go a few more times .. She'll be more comfortable with me.
Damage is rm196 incl CIM. This mp offers FJ as well.
Happy hunting bros!