View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

There is a guy in one of my chats. Late 30s. Not married. No gf. No friends. Living with his mom. Balding. Not good looking. Unstable income. Recently lost his job.

He tried to woo a girl in the chat. The girl said Not only is he ugly, his character got problem. One track mind. Very stubborn. Once he thinks a certain way (wrongly) he will always insist he is right.

TS, the problem with unwanted men is not just the looks. It is the character. You should examine yourself why you have no friends or gf. The answers should be obvious. Work towards changing it.

If you stubbornly refuse to accept you have flaws, prepare to spend eternity alone.

Btw, when you say your mom is "mean", it already tells a story what sort of person you are. Your mom is kind enough to house you till you are mid 30s. Instead of being appreciative, you call her mean.