Thread: Qingdao Report
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Re: Qingdao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLover View Post
XinYu Club

Fu Zhou Bei Lu 9 Hao
Xinyu service got many patterns, eg individual toe sucking, blow job while girl suspended by rope, and upside down blowjob while you standing up. After you cum, girl removes condom and cleans you with her mouth. Before leaving the girl takes out an ash tray, puts some alcohol in it, lights a fire, warms her hands with it and finally places her hands on your stomach.

Price: RMB400+ for an hour service. Worth every penny.

If you are looking for 2 shots then try bali shui hui. Service fewer patterns than Xinyu, but girls prettier. I highly recommend No.22; No rush, chatty and let me finish up my 2nd shot despite over-timed.

Price: RMB358 for an hour service. 2 shots

Bali shui hui's boss has another shop called 99hui guan which is just next door to Xinyu. Room is much better quality than bali shui hui, but price is RMB400+