Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: qingdao in early june

I have posted this report on my recent visit to Qiangdao

Such a pleasant weather arriving from two days in Hot and dirty Yangon, I feel great to be back in modern day civilization, check into Shangri-la around 10pm, freshen up and out of the hotel by 11, off to Sanna Sauna, got the address from the hotel concierge, the taxi drop me off in from of a building, with a big illimutanetd cut-out of a tree, two or three buildings next to this I see one more sign board VIP sauna and spa, so just walk there, the receptionist informs “Foreigners Not Allowed” so walk back to Sanna, the receptionist welcomes with a smile, keys in 398 on the calculator and shows, I say OK, site in the reception sofa, they offer me slippers, and a very very small towel, (wondering why) and take my shoes for safe keeping (just in case you try not to pay!!!), then lead to the locker rooms, undress, walk to the showers, 3 more Chinese guys showering, and see the small towel is to be used as a scrub during shower, after shower, walk to the dressing area the guy there towels off and offers one time use shorts and shirt, and leads me to the Lounge and offers a coke, after abut 10 mins, one of the guys running around comes and asks if I’m ready for the massage, leads to the first floor, and to the room.
Quite a big room with a dancing pole in one corner, a large king size bed with mirrors on the ceiling and the walls, and a small ladder with two steps near the head rest of the bed, a love seat in the corner and a shower cubical with an sick and W/C, 1 lady, rejected, 2nd lady rejected then he bring 4 ladies at the same time and says no more ladies, select the best among the crowd, an 7/10, short, medium built, nice looking boobs, 22 yrs from Sichuan. she goes out with the other ladies and returns back with her big basket, plays with a few switches which turn on the music and flash/dance lights, does strip dancing to two numbers and at the end of the music the turns of the flash lights and comes to bed, a few smiles and hugs and then removes my shorts and shirt and asks me to turn over, starts with a nice massage, then body to body massage, then a very sensuas cat bath, then asks me to get on all the four and gives a very long rim job and some tongue fucking. Turn over, once again repeats the massage, body to body massage and a cat bath, then its hot and cold BBBJ. Then shoe goes on the red rope and does that famous up side down BBBJ, then she asks me to stand on the bed, hangs herself upside down from the ladder near the bed and gives a BBBJ and when standing her pussy is near my mouth, I go down on her, no Objections, we do this for some time, then she caps the LB the goes on top, then doggy and cum while pounding the missionary, she cleans up, goes out brings an hot towel and places it over LB and gives some decent massage for 10mins and then the phone rings, and confirms if everything was OK, back to the shower area, shower dress, pay and leave with a big smile.