View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
now she back in china, and i flew to china to find her, now she regard me as his bf and i have told he to quit doing this kind of job, but she told me she have to do cause she has bought a house and need to pay month about 2k sgd. which i still dunno truth or lies.

she never ask money from me, even i offer my help. during my trip to china she pays for everything we eat, taxi and etc, except hotel i pay.

we still msg each other everyday. i was trying to get her out of this job.

maybe i'm blind but i can't help it. i also dunno wat to do next.
Bro, you go to china got see the house or not. She ask for S$2K come to 10K in china currency per month, she very rich already.

Of course you go there small money she pay. Later ask you for 2K per month. Later call you bf so you head big big thinking is true then pay.

Not sure she did ask others like yourself that she knew to go visit and pay or not. Indeed good business for her.

Talk about converting her, at her age, not possible, she is a cheongster of her own in her own world. Maybe another 20 years down the road she may change her mind. You want to wait, by then you may bleed to death already.

Take Care