View Single Post
Old 22-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry1982 View Post
after reading so many of the bros posting does any1 try cqueen svc already?mind to post some FR?haha
There will always be this nagging requests from horny samsters here who seek a FR (fuck report). Such a report reassure them that they are getting good quality erotic service pleasures for their hard earned money. That is totally acceptable. But it is only good and useful if u are talking about a paid sexual transaction.

I am providing a goodwill, free. slutty, sexual experience with my tongue for the erotic pleasures of those who wants a total no hassle, no string attached and safe fun. Such an individual, just like me, respect total privacy and care for total discreetness because most of them are professionals. The general consensus feedback from these professionals is that they like and enjoy my ever ready, willing, slutty tongue that strive hard to serve their hard horny cock well with no pressure of time or money.

wonder he post ops to inject hormone n enhanced breast or not? TS, would u pls clarify? we still respect u as what u are.

I used to take hormones but due to work constraints, I have to stop altogether. Hence, my breast now as 'flat as airport runaway'. i do not dress up as woman cos I enjoyed dressing up. I dressed as a slutty woman on bed cos I have a 'woman living deep inside me', waiting to be explored and discovered.