Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoxinwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Hi Bro, The doctor that I visited for this recent incident of mine, mentioned that Blister / Sore / Rash at Genital area is a big red flag. Definitely to consult doctor and test. I’m no expert, as currently I’m still monitoring myself for symptoms due to recent encounter. Maybe other bro’s with experience or medical background can answer you here. Do keep us updated on your results, so that someone else in the future might be able to view this if they happen to encounter any similar issue and hopefully to help them.

If just a pimple on tip of penis, Suggest you to do C&G urine test. If a cluster of pimple or blister, might be HSV1/2. You can google for Syphilis Primary Symptoms Image as well and see if anything look like that, Than you can decide which test to go for… C&G usually come with discharge on penis after few days (Below 15 days).

You can do urinalysis test to see if any UTI as well for your itch. If there is bacteria, red blood and white blood cell in your urine will be a red flag or cloudy urine. Than doctor highly chance will test you for other STD related if you explained your incident to your doctor. Urinalysis quite cheap, usually below $15 SGD. However there might be doctor consultation fee involved.
Thanks bro. any recommendation to which clinic to go to? for urine test can check with herpes?