View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang Hotel girls

Just passing by and giving my 2 cents worth of comment.

Went there last week, was ok, waited 5min at the lobby and was asked to go to room xxx. The scary part, like what bros said here, is that u need to register your NRIC info at the lobby. Tot of going off but then, smaller head win bigger head.

Went in, to my surprised, face ok leh and was asked to shower first. Chop Chop shower in 3 mins and was asked to shower more thoroughly wor, no complain for this actually. she Came in and shower me.... a few hours later (mins la), went out to dry myself... waited for her on the bed.

She came out, wipe herself dry, SOP starts. FYI, she only does CIM which is what I usually go for. Starts with the back and then front, helicopter BBBJ and can touch touch her 3 points (dunno if can lick oyster or not as I am not a painter). Lasted for like 25mins and I blowed my load. Wash wash and go. overall not bad for S$110.

Look : 7/10 (didn’t expect much)
BBBJ : 8/10 (not bad leh)
GFE : 5/10 (fussy on cleanliness and I seriously do not complain her on this
But can be more friendly )
RT-CIM : maybe not as I hate the registration.

Let’s see how much longer I need to endure lor....

Btw, the WL name is QQ.

PS: the session was ok maybe bcos I went on a weekday at 3pm.

Last edited by hcmanic; 27-11-2020 at 04:25 AM. Reason: More info added