View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
No is a powerful word.
Tks bro.

Yes, it has worked like a magic for me. Took me a very long time to learn it because it's counter-intuitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
initiative chat to the girl you like, like her know you are impressed by her. Like me, if i target someone i like in sugarbok, i will straight away message her and chit chat with her for some time...
Yes, bro.

Always be Mode One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
this is the real heart of a girl towards you if she come to you when you are poor and stay with you until you become rich...is not easy to find those girl
Tks , bro.

Yes, must choose your LT partner wisely. Avoid gold diggers.

Her character and intelligence are as important as her looks and figure.

Some girls can recognize the potential and the admirable masculine character traits in a man who is poor. It's not where he starts, it's where he finishes that counts.

Good afternoon to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.