Old 25-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in KLANG part 2

never read this thread much but just wana share fr.

right now i m working in klang,colleague called around for a few numbers, went to pelangi court where the okt there showed us some tomyum and viet and cewek goods, but not delicious looking as i in mood for fair skin so ask for prc. was introduced to a okt in prescott hotel. went there and told price was 130 ringgit. chose one out of 4 , a bit chubby kind,fleshy cheeks, cup c boobs, fair. quite a bad experience, cannot kiss, she dun wana work at all save for some catbath.no bj,say her mouth inside pain. feeling sian liao, cant get it up,ask her to give me handjob while i finger her clit, wana go to dig her hole that time she say cannot scared i will "spoil" her hole.i sian again, my finger not bigger than my didi she say like this kind of farmer myth. anyway i got it up, finished her off in missionary,very fake moaning, keep saying "hao yang hao yang" very itchy.

she from hunan, duno name,duno age.if not for the fact i earning spore money, i would feel its a super expensive and lousy fuck.

was told by previous okt that china girls in klang mostly no gfe,dont service well,dont work,just look good. even then, i dont think they look that fantastic as compared to those standing at darlene hotel in gl.was told that goldcourse has many but think its time to spend money at the pj cristal crown spa or cititel liao.