View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom22232425 View Post
High income = Good health so you get to enjoy your wealth. Most people are overly engrossed on the amount of "papers" they can generate and forget about their health. I ever encountered two owners I worked for who were/are in their 50s but look as though they are in their 60s due to a lack of rest and constantly demand for more figures and at that age, they were/are still crazy about money to the point I shook my head when I was on the verge of departing. Money is important that is for sure, to say that it isn't would be lying to make oneself feel better about themselves. Still, true wealth is 1. Healthy. 2. Money and Happiness. Most people either look backward and look too far away and forget about living in the moment.
I’m the other way round. Just went for health check, everything very good, doctor said my health passed with flying colors, even for a mid-30’s in today’s world (compared to some 20 somethings who have wrecked their health big time)

But as a mid-30, I’m just a typical salaryman. I have heard many rags to riches stories but I think those who never made it, are 100x more. In this society, I think only those are already rich can get richer. All the good investment opportunities I’ve come across need you to have a good amount of capital beforehand. Sigh.

我不入地狱谁入地狱