View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Da Vienna? Nagoya Hills?
Hi blackpage, my apologies for citing the quote so much but just want to talk about the 2 hotels that you mentioned. Da Vienna is really small and especially the closet but it's is actually quite nice and clean. Though have not tried the breakfast but nono did tell me before that they serve the best. As for Nagoya hills, I rather you take da Vienna instead as hills is really old and the service is lacking. Personally prefer harmoni suites for the kitchen and one of the housekeeper who is very nice(maybe cos I kept tipping her daily during my long stays and she remembers me) but not the front desk( maybe cos I never tip them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100Yen View Post
Hi Batam Bros, can anyone share with me how does one get free ferry ticket that was sold in caurosell?
I believe you are asking about how those sellers get those free tickets but if you did read the forum, you would have known that spending a certain amount of money(50 if I ain't wrong) at certain restaurant(haidilao if I didn't recall wrongly) will get you those tickets.