View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Doesn't matter whether it's true or false, it's all still a black hole. I have my own story about something like this from about 2-3 years ago somewhere in the back pages of this forum meaningful to YOURSELF.
..... She will survive, you don't have to worry about that if it worries you, which it probably does.
I skipped the other posts after reading TS'.
Now reading back, think this post has the best piece of advice.
Very well written post which truly reflects the feelings of someone who really been there, done that n gone thru a lot of storms.
It sure takes a lot of discipline n courage to cut off ties with someone u love (maybe even more than yr gf/wife) n to forget her forever.
I can feel both yr pain.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.