View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Have to start planning a trip to Batam meant for aunties and uncles next week and i encounter an issue regarding hotel rooms,hehehe...

3 uncles wish to stay in one room and 2 aunties in another. And they had show wishes NOT to stay in the previous hotel i recommended for most newbies in Batam,hehehe...not becos it isnt good but more on wanting to stay somewhere different. So now, i need a room with 3 single bed and another room with 2 single bed. Room with 2 single can be easily found in any hotel but room with 3 single, i search and only manage to find one hotel that has it so far.

I do understand many hotels will be able to add an extra bed to a 2-single bed room but it would most likely be a children's bed due to the room size. So i am left with 2 options :

1. Find a room that has 3 single beds

2. Find a 2 single bed room BIG enough to accommodate another single bed.

I gave aunties and uncles the option of inter-connected room but was rejected.

My question/s were as below :

1. Is there any hotels in Batam other than Harmoni Hotel at Jodoh area that has 3 single bed? (photo posted above was from Harmoni Hotel)

2. Is there any hotel room big enough that can ask the hotel management to bring in another single bed? Of course, the option is other than Harbour Boutique Hotel and Formosa Hotel becos they have stayed in those hotels before. I am talking about normal single bed and not children bed,hehehe...

I will be calling Batam City Hotel later to check them out as i heard they have a Junior Suite with 3 single bed before but that was more than a year ago info. I am still searching as i type.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info