View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A boring boring Friday night...

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Today is Friday night and I am bored. He is away on business trip and Sue is with her date. My parents have gone out for dinner with their siblings (which I do not wish to join in as they are the "Kaypoh" type and will definitely ask me "when get married", "still no boyfriend ah" type of questions.

Anyway, I am all alone at his apartment, rummaging their his stuff to see if I can find any "incriminating" evidence.

So far so good except for a picture of his ex which I thought is funny (rather than angry) :)

She has a "Gummy" mouth with a "Gummy" smile ∼ she showed a lot of her prominent gum when she smile. I think her teeth, upper jaw and gum are not in proportional. I find it strange how he find such a Gummy smile woman attractive??? Hope she gets some corrective surgery done.

Anyway, I made myself a my Kale Vinaigrette salad for dinner and I am still bored. I was watching Toggle old episodes of The Brain China S2 (最强大脑) Episode 10 China vs Japan. Awesome stuff!

I am so impressed by this little Japanese girl. She is simply superb.

Short video of the little Japanese whiz kid girl : Rinne Tsujikubo

Full video of China vs Japan Episode. The little whiz kid Japanese girl at 1.05 onwards :

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.