View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by bladyslacker
AV know or don't know, I don't care. Just don't close the fuckshops. Take the China girls away, I don't care. Just don't send the Thai girls home.
Pity those who watch TV and think they know all about our Geylang. The only way to taste the jam is if you jump into the jam bottle.
The legal houses will always be there. It's more of a social solution, than just there for people to make money out of it. They can close the legal houses if they deem fit but the government knows why it is there in the first place. Women Activists may object to prostitution, but little will they realise that it actually helps having less molest, rape cases every year.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...