View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzz008 View Post
After that, I thought it’s over, since that’s how my past experience usually has been. But no, TT helped me to wash up, then sucked me a short while more in the shower also. I felt like a king the whole experience. 100/10 will RTM based on the services

Ok lah but still must talk about some flaws (if not you guys say fake review right? Haha) MM not very pretty IMO (6/10), a bit chubby and enhanced tits, but her attitude and service is THE BEST I’ve ever had. TT is new, a bit shy, but q slutty looking (8/10). Also she was servicing another customer despite being supposed to be booked by me but ok lah, she came in soon after and MM took good care of me.

Overall verdict: MUST TRY (if you can try 3p TRY 3P).
Very nice FR.
Just curious, the room is quite small. Enough space for 3p? Or was there a larger room